Intellectual Property Services
- *Providing a comprehensive analysis of a businesses existing and potential intellectual property;
- *Advising clients on the proper strategies for safeguarding intellectual property and trade secrets;
- *Securing registrations for copyrights and/or trademarks;
- *Coordinating w/ outside counsel to prepare, submit and protect patents in the United States and abroad;
- *Evaluating ownership and use of copyrights and/or trademarks;
- *Policing and enforcing copyright, trademark and patent protections;
- *Licensing of copyrights, trademarks, and publicity rights;
- *Resolving intellectual property disputes, through litigation and alternative dispute resolutions (i.e., arbitration and mediation); and
- *Safeguarding proprietary information and trade secrets.
To further discuss our services and pricing in this practice area, please contact us to schedule a consultation.