Rainey Devine recognizes how critically important the protection of intellectual property is in today’s business environment. More than 80% of the wealth of America’s companies is invested in various intellectual properties. The development and protection of intangible assets are essential to a companies success. We can help you safeguard your intellectual property and, in turn, increase your company’s net worth and market share.
- *Providing a comprehensive analysis of a business’ existing and potential intellectual property;
- *Advising clients on the proper strategies for safeguarding intellectual property and trade secrets;
- *Securing registrations for copyrights and/or trademarks;
- *Coordinating w/ outside counsel to prepare, submit and protect patents in the United States and abroad;
- *Evaluating ownership and use of copyrights and/or trademarks;
- *Policing and enforcing copyright, trademark and patent protections;
- *Licensing of copyrights, trademarks, and publicity rights;
- *Resolving intellectual property disputes, through litigation and alternative dispute resolutions (i.e., arbitration and mediation); and
- *Safeguarding proprietary information and trade secrets.
For more information about our services and pricing information in this practice area, take a look at our List of Intellectual Property Services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OUR SERVICES *Providing a comprehensive analysis of a businesses existing and potential intellectual property; *Advising clients on the proper strategies for safeguarding intellectual property and trade secrets; *Securing registrations for copyrights and/or trademarks; *Coordinating w/ outside counsel to prepare, submit and protect patents in the United States and abroad; *Evaluating ownership and use [...]
A “trade secret” is generally defined as any information that (1) derives independent economic value from not being generally known to, and not being readily ascertainable by, the public and (2) is subject to reasonable efforts to maintain its secrecy. Such information may include formulas, patterns, compilations, programs, devices, methods, techniques, products, systems, processes, designs, [...]