Gaming Law Services
Nevada’s gaming laws and regulations are the most stringent in the world. The State Gaming Control Board governs Nevada’s gaming industry through strict regulation of all persons, locations, practices, association, and related activities. Investigations, licensure, and enforcement of laws and regulations protect the integrity and the stability of the industry and ensure the collection of gaming taxes and fees that are an essential source of Nevada’s revenue. Nevada requires approvals and licenses for all transactions which affect the ownership or control of any gaming operation in the State and for any individual who could exert any similar influence. The lawyers of Rainey Devine are uniquely qualified to help individuals and businesses navigate the intricacies of Nevada’s gaming control system.
Rainey Devine offers a range of gaming law services, some of which we have described in more detail below.
- *State and local licensing of gaming operators and manufacturers;
- *Licensing of key employees;
- *Obtaining regulatory approvals for specific gaming activities;
- *Contract negotiation and drafting;
- *Regulatory compliance;
- *Risk mitigation;
- *Pari-mutuel compliance;
- *Advising prospective and existing gaming licensees on gaming tax issues, disciplinary matters, Internet gaming concerns, gaming device approvals, federal and state law implications of promotional activities, and currency transaction reporting matters; and
- *Representing client interests before regulatory and legislative bodies.
- *Representing individuals and businesses in completing the Personal Disclosure Forms and the Business Disclosure Forms
To further discuss our services and pricing in this practice area, please contact us to schedule a consultation.