Rainey Devine offers several legal services unique to the entertainment industry, specifically with regard to the film and television industries. Our firm understands the idiosyncratic nature of the entertainment industry that can often confuse legal issues. Armed with the knowledge and expertise necessary to tackle nearly any entertainment-related matter, we can provide you with the advise, guidance and representation necessary to make your next entertainment project a success.
Our services in this practice area include:
- *Corporate formation of entertainment entities, including single purpose and series LLCs designed specifically for feature film productions;
- *The structuring of complex entertainment financing arrangements;
- *Licesning of content for use in film, television, music, live performance or new media projects;
- *Negotiation and drafting of distribution agreements for film, television and new media;
- *Negotiation and drafting of talent and crew agreements;
- *Registration and protection of copyrights;
- *Management and protection of rights of publicity and personality;
- *Production counsel for feature length films and television projects;
- *Complex estate planning and incorporation for child performers; and
- *Copyright and entertainment litigation.
For more information about our services and pricing information in this practice area, take a look at our List of Entertainment Law Services.
ENTERTAINMENT LAW Our Services Rainey Devine offers a range of services in this practice area, some of which we have described in more detail below. *Corporate formation of entertainment entities, including single purpose and series LLCs designed specifically for feature film productions; *The structuring of complex entertainment financing arrangements; *Licensing of content for use in [...]